Our receiving and warehouse sorting solutions combine mobile technology with our partner applications to enable you to electronically capture data in real time, communicate it to your Warehouse Management System (WMS) and use ASN and GS1 information to reconcile order details quickly upon receipt of shipments. With these new warehouse sorting capabilities, you can ensure traceability for inbound materials and accelerate the identification of shortages, discrepancies or damages before they negatively impact your downstream warehouse processes and your ability to respond to customer demand.
Features and Benefits
ADC’s Warehouse Sorting and Receiving Solutions can help you strengthen your capabilities with your upstream suppliers, decrease out of stock conditions in your warehouses and distribution centres, quickly receive and sort inbound materials, and ultimately help you fulfil customer orders quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively.
Keep your shipments moving efficiently
- Capture inbound shipment information with mobile computers and bar scanners to quickly prioritize shipments and process dock-door assignments
- Instantly track shipment contents and direct drivers to the next best dock by installing cargo tags and using an RFID-enabled solution
- Quickly prioritize receiving and cross-docking activities
- Direct workers to the exact location where deliveries are slated to arrive for faster unloading and prioritization
- Unload the shipments you need most first, eliminate vehicle congestion in the yard and maximize productivity of warehouse workers