The Zebra ZQ510 is from the latest range of mobile printers to launch on the market, the Zebra ZQ500 Series. Is is an extremely rugged, hard-working mobile solution for workers on the go. They are the best-in-class and offer premium print while being easy to integrate, manage and maintain.
As Zebra’s next generation of high performance mobile printers, they have been patented with military grade design which makes them the most durable and reliable mobile printers on the market.
Transport, Warehouse and Logistics: Field sales and service receipts; Invoices and reports; Transportation tickets; Direct store delivery (DSD) receipts; Car rental receipts for vehicle return; Parcel and logistics proof of delivery receipts; Notices; Labels and Documentation; and Utility readings and invoices.
Government: E-citation and parking enforcement, such as printing weather resistant tickets to be placed on a vehicle’s windshield.
- Patented military design that meet’s MIL-STD 810g military standards for shock, vibration, and temperature exposure;
- Meets IP54-rating for resistance to dust and liquids, that are common in mobile environments;
- Bluetooth 4.0 – which is the latest in Bluetooth connectivity;
- 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN connectivity that supports bith 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands and roaming withing and across bands;
- Simultaneously operate 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth 3.0 – means they can constantly be updated and connected;
- Print Touch via NFC technology serves as an alternate option, ensuring users are always connected;
- Made for iPod/iPad/iPhone and Wi-Fi Alliance- certified, offering connectivity to a range of Apple, Android, and Windows Mobile devices;
- Secondary Bluetooth communication channel – that allows one channel to send print jobs to the printer while a second channel performs additional functions such as device management;
- Simplified user interface;
- Intuitive media loading ;
- Battery power conservation.
- 3″ print width;
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics;
- 203 dpi resolution (8 dots per mm);
- Print speed up to 5″/127mm per second;
- CPCL and ZPL programming languages;
- XML support;
- Resident fixed and scannable fonts;
- 400MHz 32-bit ARM processor with 256 MB RAM (8 MB available for user applications);
- 512 MB Flash supports downloadable programs, receipt formats, fonts and graphics (64 MB available for user storage);
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod);
- Windows Mobile;
- Windows Desktop;
For more information, please see our full review of the Zebra ZQ500 Series of Mobile Printers.