Print invoices, receipts, labels and more up to 4 inches wide with durable mobile printers that meet IP54 dust and water resistance requirements.
Zebra’s best-in-class Z Series printers just got better! The ZM400 includes additional productivity-enhancing features and modern, flexible network connectivity for easy system integration in most manufacturing, warehousing and business applications. This industrial/commercial workhorse also delivers efficient 4-inch-wide labeling thanks to its quick throughput and 10 inches-per-second print speed.
Built RFID Ready and offering a multitude of options including 600-dpi (24 dots/mm) resolution, the ZM400 is upgradeable to grow with changing needs. Plus, design enhancements make this new-generation Z Series printer even easier to operate, load, and maintain.
What’s in the box?
All ZM400 printers include: Safety Guide, User’s CD which includes: Ztools Utilities, ZPL II Programming Guide, Label Design software, Zebra’s Universal Windows Printer Driver, UK and Euro power cords, 16MB DRAM, 8MB Flash (2MB user available), USB 2.0, serial and parallel ports, Adjustable Transmissive and Fixed Reflective Sensor.
- Upgradeable to grow with changing needs
- Fast print speeds combined with quick throughput for enhanced productivity
- Large LCD for quick printer configuration
- One-world, one-printer solution with 15 translated menu languages and Unicode-Compliant printing
- Many networking connectivity choices including USB, wireless 802.11 b/g, Ethernet, serial, and parallel
- Rugged metal frame and case for demanding environments