The Zebra ZD500 advanced desktop printer is designed for applications where print speed and quality are critical. Featuring the Link-OS enviroment, an open platform that pairs an operating system for smart Zebra devices with powerful software apps, the ZD500 is easy to integrate, manage and maintain from anywhere around the globe. This is ideal for applications in industries such as retail where onsite technical support may not be available and operator training is minimal. The printer can handle the most demanding applications with a host of advanced features that come standard, including Parallel, Serial, USB and Ethernet connectivity; large memory; Bluetooth; and Wi-Fi – certified communications.
- A compact footprint makes the ZD500 ideal for applications where space is premium
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology allows users to pair smart devices with a tap for quick troubleshooting
- Zebra’s Link-OS enviroment gives users access to innovative software applications for intuitive use and management
- Securely and directly interact with the Cloud for printing and device management via Cloud Connect
- Edit and manage one printer, batches of printers of all Link-OS printers across thetheir network – anywhere in the world – with Profile Manager
- Quickly send profiles to many printers at once via Profile Manager Tools