This durable RFID printer and encoder delivers time-saving fast print speeds to help you meet your logistics and compliance needs without the downtime.
The RZ400 offers companies around the globe a rugged, metal printer/encoder to help manage RFID-compliant logistical initiatives. Zebra’s UHF RZ400 combines 4-inch-wide smart label printing/encoding, rugged reliability and the flexibility of many options to meet supply chain and business improvement applications in most manufacturing/warehouse and business environments.
The RZ400 complies with EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-06C) standards and offers an enhanced range of RFID power settings to allow for support of current RFID tags-while providing support for future RFID protocols. Price-performance leadership, enhanced productivity, many connectivity choices, and multi-language font support make the easy-to-use RZ400 universally beneficial across retail, supply chain, shipping, warehousing and healthcare industries.
- Rugged metal frame and case for demanding environments
- Integrated UHF Reader/Encoder supports EPC Gen2 (ISO18000-06C)
- RFID processes optimised for fastest label throughput
- RFID ZPL Commands allow ease of RFID setup with maximum flexibility.
- RFID Counters keep track of good and bad labels
- Variable RFID power settings for both read and write allows maximum flexibility to adjust for current and future inlays sizes and protocols