Next generation mobile label printer for applications ranging from retail price labels to healthcare specimen labels
Boost productivity and print anywhere with drop-resistant mobile printers that offer high-quality printing, easy integration, proactive alerts and convenient charging.
Zebra’s QL family of direct thermal mobile printers has built a highly satisfied following through its proven drop-resistant durability; user-friendly, productivity-boosting features; and easy integration. Zebra’s third generation of QL printers, the QLn™ series—including the QLn320 for 3-inch-wide printing—extends these QL-platform benefits to the “nth” power.
Even more durable, the QLn320 heightens productivity through an easier-to-navigate display; faster, higher-quality printing; a variety of proactive alerts, and many convenient charging accessories. It’s also easier to integrate, with Zebra Global Printing, improved network performance, and ZebraLink™ support—and reduces “no problem found” service returns with Ethernet-connected remote management. The QLn320 is ideal for retail applications such as shelf-edge, price and return labeling.
Included in each printer: Battery, 256MB Flash, 128MB RAM, LCD display, Label Present Sensor, User manual, Accessories CD.
- Easier to use than previous generation product – reduce training requirements and speed user adoption.
- Increase worker productivity and efficiency
- Improve operations productivity and reduce costs with downtime through fewer printing disruptions
- Easier to integrate – compatible with previous generation QL and QL Plus Series printers
- Easier to manage through Zebra software and other tools