This compact mobile printer with advanced, secure wireless connectivity quickly processes complex, 2 inch (50.8mm) label/receipt formats
Trust the QL Plus Series mobile label printers for mobile printing applications requiring advanced wireless connectivity, complex graphics and ease-of use.
The compact, lightweight QL220 Plus direct thermal mobile printer delivers print widths up to 1.89” (48mm). In addition to offering the rugged construction, user-friendly options, and flexible QuickLink connectivity that have made Zebra’s QL220 and other QL series printers so popular, the enhanced QL220 Plus printer is specially designed for complex mobile printing applications. It’s built to handle increased levels of wireless security and to process complex labels up to four times faster, making it ideal for the secure transfer of sensitive data such as price lists, customer information, and medical records. The QL220 Plus is ideal for many applications, including price marking, shelf labeling, inter-store transfers, direct store vendor delivery an verification, and for mobile point of sale at boutique stores where space is at a premium.
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Rubber infused plastic over-mold design for tough conditions
- Battery monitoring via a battery low indicator light or gauge on the optional LCD
- Lithium ion battery
- “Clamshell” design and center locking media loading
- Backward compatible with Encore and Cameo media and cables
- ModuLabel Vista and Windows printer driversles on the QL can be upgraded quickly and easily for added flexibility and capabilities, such as Bluetooth or 802.11b connectivity
- Quick Flip Peel and Present Mode
- 32-bit High Speed Processor
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Support