The Zebra HC100 is a reliable patient wristband printer which makes wristband printing easier and more cost-effective than laser solutions.
This solution combines the reliable HC100 direct thermal printer with easy-to-load cartridges containing the industry’s only antimicrobial-coated wristbands-Zebra’s Z-Band® wristbands.
Minimal training! Pop the wristband cartridge into the HC100 printer-print individual wristbands on demand. Compare these two simple steps with laser printing, which often requires staff to load forms into a special tray, print labels, apply a label to the band, and fold a laminate over the band. The HC100 printer detects wristband size-adult, pediatric, infant-and automatically calibrates its settings for optimal print quality.
- Quick & easy media cartridge loading
- 300 dpi print resolution (12 dots/mm)
- Prints at 2 inches/second
- Direct thermal printing of bar codes, text, and graphics
- Dual-wall frame, impact resistant plastic
- Zebra E3TM Printhead Energy Control
- Illuminated Media Low/Media Out indicator
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- Instant media calibration-no wasted media
- Standard tear-off mode feature
- XML-Enabled printing-allows XML communications
- from information systems
- ZPL® or ZPL II® programming language