Zebra’s print and apply PAX print engines are designed for use in a variety of high-volume, mission-critical applications. These print engines are typically integrated by Zebra partners into a complete print and apply system to label products, pallets, cases and cartons quickly and easily, with great reliability.
These print engines are designed to perform in high-volume industrial applications, such as product, carton, case and pallet labeling and product ID. Expect fast printing and reliability.
- Print speed: 12″ (203 dpi: 305 mm)/sec; 8” (300 dpi: 203 mm)/sec
- Orientation: Right-hand or left-hand
- Construction: industrial all-metal
- Applicator interface
- Transmissive and reflective media sensors
- Multilingual backlit LCD
- Zebra Printer Management
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- 32-bit 133 MHz RISC processor
- Zebra printer driver for Windows 95/98, NT4.0, 2000, and XP
- Real-time clock
- Unicode™ – Compliant