The Toshiba TEC B-SX6 305 dpi, 170.5mm wide print heads facilitate speedy printing of large format compliance labels. A floating print head mechanism guarantees superb print quality with reduced friction and a flat paper path. The ribbon save function conserves the ribbon when it is not required, reducing costs, the amount of down-time required for ribbon changing (available as standard on the B-SX8) and allowing optimal performance for RFID encoding work.
The B-SX6 utilises Toshiba’s revolutionary CPU technology, this allows enhanced processing via an extensive choice of interfaces – including USB and internal LAN. With the additional options of serial, wireless LAN and RFID interfaces B-SX6 provides flexibility and choice.
- 6 Print Width
- Fast processing and high speed printing
- High print quality
- Large internal memory
- Web printer controls
- SNMP networking tools
- Rugged and robust for industrial environments
- Increased expandability options
- Capability to replace legacy systems
- Barcodes: UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 128, NW7, MSI, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF, Postnet, RM4SCC, KIX-code, GS1 Databar, Customer Bar Code
- 2D Codes: Data Matrix, PDF 417, Maxicode, QR code, Micro PDF 417, CP code