Streamline data collection with a hands-free, wearable barcode scanner designed for order picking, package sorting, and other fast-paced applications.
Socket Bluetooth Cordless Ring Scanner Series 9 is a wearable, hands-free barcode scanning solution that improves productivity in processes that involve repetitive scanning and package or parts handling tasks.
Features a more powerful Class 2 laser for maximum scanning performance indoors or outside in bright sunlight, through plastic, Mylar or thick glass, and at greater distances (45+ inches/1.1+ metres). Can scan worn, damaged or poorly printed barcode labels. Read all linear (1D) and some stacked barcodes.
- Bluetooth Class 1 connection with up to 300 feet range
- Lightweight, ergonomic, wearable scanner
- Powerful Class 2 laser for scanning linear, worn out, and stacked barcodes
- Sealed to IP54 standards withstanding multiple 4 feet (1.2m) drops onto concrete
- Easy and quick deployment that works within an existing network infrastructure
- Battery Friendly® Technology for extended battery life
- Error Proof Protocol
- Tangle-free cable and wrist/ring strap break away safety features