The Socket Bluetooth CHS 7M is a high performance, long-range laser barcode scanner best suited for moderate to intensive scanning for hospitality, warehouse, or retail environments
Socket Bluetooth CHS 7M enables moderate to intensive barcode scanning with its high performance long-range laser technology. Its integrated long-range Bluetooth enables wireless barcode scanning in a pocket-size and lightweight design, making the CHS 7M an excellent barcode scanner for the mobile workforce. With its ergonomic design and long battery life, the CHS 7M can be used over extended periods on a single charge.
- Ideal for moderate to intensive (thousands of barcodes per day) indoor barcode scanning, up to 45 (114cm) away.
- Class 2 laser technology: Easily reads all 1D and stacked barcodes (including ISBN book and VIN numbers), even if they are worn or damaged.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection up to 330ft (100m).
- Easily connects with any Bluetooth enabled mobile device (ie tablet, smartphone) or desktop/laptop computers.
- Long battery life for use over extended periods on a single charge.
- Beep tone and LED indicators for good barcode reads, power and Bluetooth connection status.
- Withstands multiple drops onto concrete.
- Built-in stylus tip for convenient use with touch screens.
- Bluetooth HID profile support for quick set up with no software installation required.
- Bluetooth SPP profile support with SocketScan 10 wedge software for easy set up and quick scanner configuration