The market-leading Toughbook CF-19 is a rotating screen, convertible notebook which sets the benchmark in ruggedness, as well as being reliable, durable and balanced, at just 2.3kg.
The product offers the perfect blend between the larger form factor rugged PCs and the highly mobile slate or convertible PC. Weighing just over 2kg and with a 10.1 high visibility screen, it offers the ideal convergence for field data access and input.
- Optimised transflective plus display technology with low reflection allowing perfect visibility in all lighting conditions, even in direct sunlight environments (up to 6.500cd/m² reflective brightness, depending on light conditions).
- Ambient light sensor for advanced power management.
- An LCD screen protected by a durable scratch-resistant magnesium alloy case, mounted to the base cabinet with a reinforced 180 degree rotatable hinge.
- Hard disk drive storage enclosed in a shock-absorbing damper that sits inside an aluminium case, with a special HDD-heater to counter any adverse temperatures.
- A double waterproof structure ensuring a tight, durable seal that complies with IP65* water and dust-proofing standards.
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5 with vPro™ technology and standard Intel® Core™ i5 processor to deliver high performance and efficient energy consumption.
- Embedded WLAN and optional 3G Mobile Broadband capabilities enable wireless data transfer for business communication.
- A high-power battery giving a running time of up to 10 hours.