This 2D handheld barcode scanner is a lightweight CMOS auto-focus imager, providing an accurate scan of both 1D and 2D barcodes.
This high performance handheld scanner is a lightweight CMOS auto-focus imager, providing an accurate scan of both 1D and 2D codes over an extremely large focal range. The optics feature self-adaption of the lens to focus on varying distances.
The OPI2201, withstanding multiple drops up to 1.5 metres onto concrete, is designed for aggressive reading of barcodes from varying distances, creating sharp contrast images from 5cm up to 1.5 metres. Even barcodes on difficult to reach angles can easily be scanned.
- Cabled scanner – 2D CMOS imager with auto-focus scans to 30 fps
- Dramatic increase in productivity with real-time adapting liquid lens technology – imager automatically adjusts for distance or angle.
- Features laser targeting to speed scanning
- Easily reads 1D and 2D barcodes for retail or point-of-sale applications
- Compact size and weight – 2.8”W x 6.9”L x 3.7”D and 6.2 ounces
- Includes picture-capture capability enabling users to view scanned images
- Survives five foot drop onto concrete
- Trigger modes: manual, multiple read, auto-trigger and stand detection
- Communication interface: RS232, keyboard wedge or USB
- Two-year warranty