This all-in-one in-cab solution is designed to help achieve cost-effective compliance, maximise driver productivity, and improve safety and vehicle utilisation.
The VC6096 In-Vehicle/Fixed-Mount Mobile Computer is an all-in-one in-cab solution designed to help transportation and logistics providers get the most out of their drivers and vehicles. The device maximises driver productivity and improves safety and vehicle utilisation, while reducing costs and improving customer service.
Designed to handle Less Than Truckload (LTL), Truck Load (TL) and Over the Road (OTR) operations, the VC6090 is built for the rigours of the road while delivering the comprehensive wireless voice and data capabilities needed to maximise operational efficiency — including simultaneous WWAN, WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and telemetry support.
- Common Motorola architecture with XScale® PXA270 @ 624 MHz and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional – Easily leverage applications developed for other Motorola rugged mobile computers
- Integrated 3.5G GSM HSDPA WWAN – Provides simultaneous voice and data as well as the bandwidth to support the most data intensive applications
- Rugged construction: IP64-sealed, aluminum rear housing and MIL-STD-810F military ratings – Designed to withstand the most extreme environments, protects your investment; dramatically reduces downtime and repair costs
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g WLAN – Seamless integration with your existing WLAN for powerful real-time data visibility
- 6.5 inch colour high definition VGA display (640 x 480) with high quality speaker, microphone and receiver – Easy to view in any lighting; supports display of high resolution images including video and maps; superior voice quality and performance
- SiRFstarIII GSC3ef/LP GPS chipset – Autonomous GPS (A-GPS) support for robust location-based applications, expanding the coverage area for GPS applications
- WPAN: Bluetooth® v2.0 EDR – Wireless connectivity to modems, printers, headsets and more