Compact scanner with fuzzy logic technology for premium scanning performance on all types of 1D barcodes.
The Motorola MS12xx family of compact, durable, industrial fixed mount scanners are available in fuzzy (FZY) or wide-angle (WA) versions for maximum versatility.
FZY modules feature fuzzy logic technology for premium scanning on 1D barcodes, even those with poorly printed, low-contrast symbols. As a fixed mount scanner, the FZY modules are ideal for manufacturing, warehousing and shipping, conveyer belts, assembly lines, library systems and other applications needing reliable unattended scanning. The WA modules are ideal for OEM applications such as diagnostic equipment, medical instruments, kiosks, robotic equipment and lottery terminals.
- High performance scan module with fuzzy logic decode capability
- Reads all major 1D symbologies including Reduced Space Symbology
- MS 12XX FZY decode range from near contact to over 60in/152cm
- MS 1207WA features a 60° scan angle
- Sealed to IP54 standards
- Compact rugged, durable housing with integrated beeper, mounting holes, LEDs, decoder and a variety of interfaces
- Integrated beeper with external beeper support
- Automatic, software controlled or manual triggering
- Easy to program simple serial interface (SSI)
- Optional Software Developer’s Kit (SDK)
- Supports 123Scan utility (multi-interface 07 versions only)
- Multiple mounting options