The right mobile solution for ticketing, identity, access management and asset tracking
With the addition of an integrated HF RFID reader/writer for Near Field Communications (NFC) contactless transaction and payment, the Motorola MC75A HF offers more features and functionality than any other device in its class. The ultra-capable MC75A HF combines the utility of seven devices – including mobile phone, two-way radio (with TEAM Express), HF RFID reader/writer, mobile computer, barcode scanner, high resolution digital camera and GPS – all in one rugged, intuitive device.
With its advanced encryption and authentication protocols and HF RFID reading capabilities, the MC75A HF is the ideal contactless mobile solution for speedy event ticket processing; for hospitality-industry identity and access control; for passport tracking; and for asset control in areas as diverse as healthcare, equipment maintenance, library management and vending machines sales. Standardise your enterprise with the ultra-capable, easy-to-use MC75A HF today – and experience the benefits of mobile computing at its best.
- Motorola’s signature rugged specifications for drop, tumble and sealing ensure reliable everyday operation
- The most robust processing platform for blazing application performance
- Get government grade certified security support with the most advanced encryption and authentication protocols
- High-performance Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) enable compliance with the toughest industry regulations, such as PCI and HIPAA
- Read HF RFID tags, scan any barcode, take a picture or a video or capture location data with the very latest in technology with Motorola MAX Data Capture
- Supports MIFARE™, FeliCa® and Calypso® (ISO 14443-A/B)
- Works with Motorola’s leading management software, Mobility Software Platform (MSP)