The Motorola Solutions MC3190-R offers the Rotating Head WLAN Configurations
Building on the successful MC3000, the new Motorola MC3100 Series brings cost-effective mobility and user comfort to key-based applications within the four walls.
The rugged and ergonomic MC3190-R offers advanced computing power and data capture capabilities, enhanced security and enterprise class motion sensing capabilities. MC3000 users will require virtually no training on the MC3100. Because the MC3000, MC3100 and many other Motorola mobile computers share a common architectural platform, porting existing applications to the MC3100 is fast and easy. And compatibility with existing MC3000 accessories provides a seamless upgrade path to the latest in mobile computing.
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.X or Windows CE 6.0 operating system
- Backward compatibility with MC3000 accessories
- Integrated UHF RFID Tag
- New rugged audio jack
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio; comprehensive Voiceover-WLAN support
- WPAN: Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR
- Keypad options: 28-key numeric; 38-key shifted alpha, 48-key alphanumeric