The Motorola MC17 helps users achieve revolutionary customer service excellence and associate productivity with a single innovative mobile device
Motorola’s MC17 Series Retail Mobile Computer enables retailers to deliver a new level of service excellence for customers and a new level of productivity and efficiency for associates — helping retailers of all sizes and types to reduce costs and increase sales and customer retention rates.
Empower your shoppers with the ability to scan items while they shop to reduce time in the checkout line, receive personalised promotions, create gift and wish lists, and more. Empower associates with the tools needed to answer customer questions on the spot, automate and error-proof inventory management and bust queues to eliminate long wait times at the checkout stands.
The lightweight, ergonomic device offers an intuitive interface that virtually eliminates the need for training. And the MC17 Series is easy to implement — the standards-based architecture reduces development costs, speeds up deployment, and delivers real-time integration with POS systems.
- Windows CE 5.0 Professional – Standard tool set for rapid application development.
- Full Internet Explorer 6.0 – Familiar platform for web-enabled applications.
- Symbol PocketBrowser compatibility – Dramatically simplifies development of complex web-based solutions that integrate advanced functionalities such as barcode scanning, wireless connectivity and mobile printing.
- 320×240 QVGA colour display – Enables rich content delivery for an enhanced customer experience.
- Durability – Built to endure everyday drops to ensure reliable operation and investment protection.
- Six-key intuitive interface – Easy to use for first time users of any age.
- Sleek design – Easy to hold; minimises user fatigue.
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g – Provides wireless freedom for your customers and instant access to information for store associates.
- Large capacity battery – Provides up to seven hours of continuous operation.
- Motorola Mobility Services Platform compatibility – Reduces cost, complexity, and effort associated with device management.
- Customisable top cover – Professional branding reminds customers of your competitive identity and provides an additional revenue stream for promotional opportunities for manufacturers.