The advanced LS7808 horizontal mini-slot scanner from Motorola delivers exceptionally high first-pass read rates for faster checkout times & and better customer service.
The omni-directional scan pattern reads the barcode regardless of orientation, eliminating the need to precisely align products to the scanner. Advanced software algorithms reconstruct poorly printed and damaged codes, further increasing performance and speeding customers through the point of sale.
Since the LS7808 easily fits into pre-existing counter cut-outs for the LS5800, upgrading is easy and cost-effective. And the hands-free design and large scan window enable cashiers to stay focused on customers, instead of the products they are scanning & enabling high levels of personalised service.
- Automatic reconstruction of poorly printed or damaged barcodes, delivers exceptionally high first-pass read rates and throughput at the point of sale
- Flush-mount, mini-slot design reduces clutter on the sales counter and is easy to use & just slide the product and go
- Integrated electronic article surveillance (EAS) connectivity enables cashiers to simultaneously capture the barcode and deactivate the EAS tag
- On-board support for multiple POS interfaces ensures seamless integration with the host system, as it evolves
- Comprehensive support for one-dimensional barcodes, including Reduced Space Symbology