This rugged Bluetooth-enabled barcode scanner from Motorola Solutions captures all one-dimensional (1D) barcodes even when dirty, damaged or poorly printed.
The Motorola LS3578-FZ rugged barcode scanner features fuzzy logic technology, which allows first-pass reads of nearly any 1D barcode, even when the barcode is dirty or damaged.
Integrated Bluetooth guarantees reliable and secure wireless data transmission between the scanner and host. The wide working range allows operators to move freely without being restricted by a cord. A rugged, drop-resistant design and a sealed housing provide reliability with less accident-related equipment failure and downtime.
- Fuzzy logic decoding – Scans all 1D barcodes on first scan, including poorly printed, dirty, damaged or low-contrast ones.
- Integrated Bluetooth® – Ensures secure wireless data transmission.
- Cordless handheld functionality – Enables real-time barcode data collection unrestricted by a cable, reducing repairs from cable failure.
- Rugged design – Withstands multiple 6.5ft (2m) drops onto concrete, with less downtime from accidental drops.
- IP65-rated seal – Protects against water and dust for reliable performance in the harshest environments.
- Bright LED and beeper with adjustable volume – Makes decode feedback is consistently visible and audible to users, even in noisy environments.
- Multi-point communication – Allows use of up to three scanners with a single cradle.
- Bright 650-nm laser aiming dot – Delivers clear, visible line for more accurate scanning.
- Supports GS1 DataBar – Ensures compatibility with emerging symbologies.
- Advanced data formatting – Eliminates costly modifications to the host software.
- Batch mode operation – Increases application design flexibility.
- Remote scanner management – Enables you to discover, provision and upgrade devices from a central remote location