This Motorola corded scanner uses fuzzy logic for optimal capture of 1D barcodes
Capture all 1D barcodes even when they’re dirty or damaged. The rugged handheld corded Motorola LS3408-FZ barcode scanner features fuzzy logic technology for fast and accurate data capture. Two confirmation modes let operators know when a scan is successful.
- Fuzzy logic decode capability – Premium scanning for all 1D codes including poorly printed, damaged or low-contrast.
- Rugged industrial design – Withstands multiple 6.5ft (2m) drops to concrete and 2,500 3ft (1m) tumbles.
- Ergonomic engineering – Reduces user fatigue and ensures less down time due to accidental drops.
- IP65 sealing rating (electronic enclosure) – Protects against water and dust to ensure reliable performance in harsh industrial conditions.
- Bright LED and beeper with adjustable volume – Multiple modes of confirmation ensure positive user feedback in noisy environments.
- Bright 650-nm laser aiming dot – Delivers clearly visible line for precise, accurate barcode data capture.
- Supports GS1 DataBar – Compatible with emerging symbology to leverage your hardware investment.
- Compliant with Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) – Decodes and transmits 14-digit GTINs where appropriate.
- Advanced data formatting – Eliminates costly modifications to the host software.
- Flash memory – Facilitates updates and customization of product in the field.
- Universal cable set – Allows for easy replacement and upgrade.
- Multiple onboard interfaces – Ensures flexible connectivity, allowing for host future proofing.
- Optional hands-free Intellistand™ (optional) – Enables presentation scanning and toggling between hands-free and handheld modes.