The LS3408-ER Corded rugged barcode scanner captures 1D barcodes under harsh conditions, even when labels are at varying distances.
In warehouse and manufacturing facilities, barcodes are never located at the same distance from workers. Your customer needs a scanner versatile enough to handle data capture over a wide range.
With the LS3408-ER, workers are able to read labels from as far away as 45 feet and as close as 4 inches — the greatest working range available in a rugged, handheld scanner. Designed to withstand harsh conditions and scan-intensive applications, the LS3408-ER has the ergonomics workers appreciate during long shifts.
- Bright 650-nm laser aiming dot – Delivers clearly visible line for more accurate scanning.
- Dual scan angle switches from standard to wide – Offers fast, accurate barcode reading on menus and pick lists.
- Multiple on-board interfaces – Ensures flexible connectivity, allowing for host future proofing.
- Advanced data formatting (ADF) – Eliminates costly modifications to the host software.
- Flash memory – Facilitates updates and customisation of product in the field.
- Universal cable set – Makes replacement or upgrade easy.
- Compatibility with GS1 DataBar symbology – Facilitates update of your hardware investment.