As Motorola’s smallest EDA, the ES400 is packed with voice and data capabilities as well as the computing power to run even the most demanding enterprise applications.
Does your mobile workforce live in a world where information—and the ability to act on it—is spread across multiple devices? The Motorola ES400 is a cutting-edge mobile Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA) that transforms mobile managers and task workers from informed to truly empowered by giving them the tools and access to critical enterprise-class applications they need to complete any job, anywhere. Instead of pushing information at your workers, give them what they need to take action when and where it matters – in front of your customers.
Motorola’s Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage plan combined with the option to remotely manage a pool of devices on any network from anywhere in the world ensures maximum uptime and seamless enterprise mobility.
** Please Note: ‘1X’ battery refers to a standard-capacity battery. ‘2X’ battery refers to an extended-capacity battery (1540mAh vs. 3080mAh). It does not refer to the quantity of batteries.**
- 600 MHz powerful ARM 11 processor, an extra large memory footprint (256MB RAM/1GB flash)
- A user accessible microSD card slot supporting up to 32GB of additional storage
- Built-in biometric fingerprint reader
- Best-in-class 3 inch colour touchscreen display PenTile® technology delivers twice the brightness without undue battery drain
- High resolution 3.2 MP autofocus digital camera
- 1X Battery is compact and suited for business users (information mobile access data and transmission worker)
- 2X Battery is more rugged with larger battery and suited for task and field workers. (2x is not your typical consumer phone)