Enterprise Voice-over WLAN Smartphones with Push-to-Talk enable a truly mobile office experience by delivering the communication services required to stay on top of business throughout the day. Part of Motorola’s Enterprise Voice solutions, Enterprise VoWLAN Smartphones keep workers connected via PBX telephony, text messaging and push-to-talk. They also provide access to corporate email, contacts and calendar as well as line of business applications so workers are able to perform a multitude of tasks.
Enterprise VoWLAN Smartphones are easy to deploy and easily integrate into existing IT infrastructure (including the wireless LAN and the PBX) as a non-intrusive overlay, creating a single common platform for the delivery of integrated.
Motorola’s Enterprise VoWLAN Smartphones enable a truly mobile experience, providing access to the key voice and data services workers need to stay productive.
- PBX telephony: Extend deskphone services to your mobile workers
- Enterprise-grade voice over WLAN (WiFi) smartphone: Instant communications; one-to-one or group call (up to 255 groups)
- Text messaging: Service within the WLAN enables workers to communicate with each other quickly and efficiently
- Personal information management (PIM) tools: Corporate email, calendar, contacts and other applications keep workers in touch and on top of their schedule, task list and more
- Internet/intranet access: Easy access to web-based applications and information as needed throughout the business day
- Line of business applications: Instant access to business-critical server-based applications, allowing workers to view customer data, place orders, check inventory and more
Enterprise-grade VoWLAN smartphone
Compact, semi-rugged ergonomic device built to withstand all-day every day enterprise use
Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5
Standards-based, open and extensible to enable robust multi-vendor business applications on-demand, right on your business smartphone
Integrated camera (EWP 3200)
Enables 1D/2D light-duty bar code scanning
BioCote antimicrobial product protection (EWP3200)
Inhibits growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the device
BioCote is a registered trademark of BioCote Limited.
Cost-effectively meet the demanding needs of different types of workers
Provides the flexibility to ensure operation throughout the business day
Bluetooth support (EWP2100)
Provides convenient wireless connectivity to printers, headsets and more
High speed and efficient processor
Delivers a superior combination of high performance and low power consumption
Multiple voice modes – handset, headset and speakerphone
Allow users to choose the right mode for the moment