This disinfectant-ready imager from Motorola Solutions combines 1D/2D barcode scanning, digital camera and document scanning in a single device, helping hospitals automate data capture at the point of care.
The DS6707-HC corded 2D imager enables hospitals and clinics to automate data capture at the point of care and beyond, reducing cycle times and the opportunity for errors in medication administration, specimen collection, admitting, dietary management and other healthcare applications. It also helps reduce risk for both patient and hospital; enrich patient information; and enable cost-effective compliance with healthcare regulations.
Disinfectant-ready, this versatile scanner combines the functionality of a 1D and 2D barcode scanner, digital camera and document scanner in a single device, allowing caregivers to capture virtually any barcode as well as images, signatures and documents.
- Disinfectant-ready – Specially designed plastic housing allows safe wipe-down and cleansing with a wide variety of harsh chemicals (See Specification Chart for approved list of cleansers)
- 1.3 Megapixel imaging – Provides resolution to support image capture and barcode scanning; provides flexibility to capture documents as large as 8.5in x 11in/21.6cm x 27.9cm
- Support for all major 1D, PDF, postal and 2D symbologies – Delivers application flexibility; eliminates need for multiple devices — and associated costs
- 6 ft/1.8m drop specification, tempered glass exit window – Designed to endure the rigours of everyday use for maximum reliability and uptime; reduces downtime and TCO
- 360° omni-directional scanning; wide working range, laser aiming pattern – Easy to use; no need to align item and scanner; virtually no training required
- Text enhancement technology – Ensures legibility of text in scanned documents
- Multiple on-board interfaces; universal cable compatible – Easy to install; future-proof — today’s scanner can connect to tomorrow’s host
- Optional hands-free Intellistand – Enables presentation scanning and automatic switching between hands-free and handheld modes
- RSM (Remote Scanner Management) Ready – Lowers IT expenses and TCO by enabling remote management from a central location