A premier imager scanner from Motorola Solutions that captures 1D/2D/PDF/postal barcodes, images and direct part marks – including the most challenging mark, dot peen.
The Motorola Solutions DS6707-DP is a premier general purpose scanner, offering the maximum in data capture flexibility. The DS6707-DP is able to capture images and read virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes and direct part marks (DPM) — including the most challenging mark, dot peen. This highly versatile device is ideal in industries that depend on a wide variety of data types, such as healthcare, aerospace and automotive. With the DS6707-DP, workers can capture the right information at the right time, driving inefficiencies and errors out of business processes — improving accuracy as well as employee productivity.
- 1.3 Megapixel imaging (1280 x 1024) -High resolution image sensor for robust image capture and barcode scanning; captures 1D barcodes down to 3 mil density and 2D barcodes down to 2mm x 2mm and as dense as 4 mils
- Support for all major 1D, PDF, postal, 2D and DPM symbologies – Delivers application flexibility; eliminates need for multiple devices — and associated costs
- Integrated advanced illumination system – Multiple lighting modes and an integrated diffuser enable the capture of direct part marks on literally any surface, including reflective, irregular and curves; enables capture of low and high contrast marks
- RSM (Remote Scanner Management) Ready – Reduces total cost of ownership by enabling remote, network-based device management
- Integrated viewfinder, 360° omni-directional scanning, laser “bulls-eye” aiming pattern – Facilitates accurate, first time DPM and barcode capture
- Text enhancement technology – Ensures legibility of text in scanned documents
- 6ft/1.8m drop specification, tempered glass exit window – Designed to endure the rigours of everyday use for maximum reliability and uptimes; reduces downtime and TCO
- Multiple on-board interfaces; universal cable compatible – Easy to install; future-proof — today’s scanner can connect to tomorrow’s host
- Optional hands-free Intellistand – Enables presentation scanning and automatic switching between hands-free and handheld modes