Motorola’s high performance, omni-directional digital scanners that capture 1D/2D barcodes and direct part marks, capture and transfer images, and support IUID.
The Motorola DS3508 Series of rugged, omni-directional digital scanners bring comprehensive, high performance data capture to harsh industrial environments. Engineered with breakthrough digital imaging technology, this scanner family delivers extremely fast and accurate data capture of 1D and 2D barcodes, images and direct part marks (DPM), and supports Item Unique Identification (IUID). The DS3508 Series is available in a number of models to meet diverse data capture needs:
DS3508-SR: 1D/2D barcodes; image capture/transfer
DS3508-HD: 1D/2D barcodes and optimised to capture very small, high density 2D barcodes; image capture/transfer
DS3508-DP: 1D/2D barcodes; DPM marks; IUID support; image capture/transfer
- Ability to read both 1D and 2D barcodes – increases productivity by providing one device that can read all industry-standard barcodes.
- Powerful 624 MHz processor, fast sensor shutter speed and patent pending fast-pulse illumination – improves productivity in a wide variety of applications.
- IUID-enabled – ability to understand IUID constructs and automatically separate and send the required information to your application.
- Ability to read a wide variety of DPM marks – enhances quality processes and improves product traceability.
- Exceptional motion tolerance and unique aiming pattern – increases throughput and productivity.
- Omni-directional scanning – speeds reading time by eliminating the need to line up barcodes with the scan line.