Motorola’s CS3000 offers anywhere, anytime, cost-effective mobile 1D laser scanning.
The innovative Motorola CS3000 Series enables enterprises to easily implement 1D laser scanning where either mobility or the cost and size of a traditional scanning device is an inhibitor. The tiny device is affordably priced and fits in a pocket or on a lanyard.
The CS3000 can be utilised in standalone mode for the batch scanning of barcodes, while the CS3070 offers batch mode as well as real-time barcode data transmission to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth connection to smartphones, laptops and more. The result is a new level of affordability for 1D scanning – and the ability to streamline, error-proof and simplify more business processes.
- Flexible mobile 1D laser scanner – A mobile barcode scanner with two modes of operation: batch for uploading data to a host at a later time or real-time capture and transmission to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth connection to smartphones, PDAs and laptops
- Long battery life – A 24-hour batch/12-hour Bluetooth mode battery life insures well over single shift scanning performance on a charge
- Simple two button design – Easy to hold and use — almost no training required
- Small and lightweight – Fits in a pocket or on a neck lanyard and weighs only 2.45oz./70gm
- Easy to integrate with a host device – Batch USB connectivity or wireless Bluetooth® enables compatibility with virtually any host device
- 512MB non-volatile memory – Provides the capacity to store over a million scans and ensures the data is retained — ideal for virtually any batch operation
- Superior scanning performance – Easy and intuitive to use — just point, click and scan; enables easy capture of even dirty, damaged and poor quality barcodes
- Enterprise durability: 4ft./1.2m drop specification; 250 tumbles (500 drops) @ 1.64ft./0.5m; IP40 sealing – Ensures reliable operation despite the inevitable drops and bumps in real world use