The Micro Plus High Res 3D printer can produce small, premium components requiring a high level or precision, making it perfect for designers, shops, and small jewellry businesses. It has the capabilities to build 5 – 6 average sized rings in a single build with excellent detail and surface finish.
This machine is extremely user friendly. The set-up is plug and play and it has an easy to use software interface. Other key benefits this machine offers the user is that the change over between materials is quick and easy with no waste and there are very few moving parts which guarantees a strong and reliable production system. The touchscreen and embedded PC with Wi-Fi capabilities adds ease to the user interface.
- ABS Flex M Series – Flexible, holding high stress and force;
- ABS Tough M – Extremely tough ABS-like 3D printing material;
- EC500 M – 3D printing for the jewelry manufacturing market;
- EC3000 M – Easily cast any injection wax pattern;
- EPIC M – For direct investment casting of products for the jewelry market;
- E-Tool M – For quick 3D print molds for thermoplastic injection molding;
- LS600 M – Extremely durable for use in high accuracy parts;
- HTM140 M – High temperature molding material for non-metal masters;
- PIC 100 M – Direct investment casting for the jewellry market;
- QView M – Fast design verification models.
- Consumer goods;
- Medical Devices;