The combination of a flashlight style form factor and magnetic attach/release mechanism of the Intermec SF51 cordless scanner renders a compact, unique scanning device that easily fits in your hand or clipped to your waist.
An extremely durable scanner with a wireless personal area network (PAN) radio based on Bluetooth communication protocol, the SF51 can cordlessly connect to Intermec terminals without a base station, delivering an affordable, high performance solution for scan intensive applications.
- Unique form factor and quick attach/release mechanism for truly “hands-free” scanning
- Bluetooth radio enabled for a cordless connection to Intermec terminals and personal computers
- Intermec EV10 linear scan engine delivers unparalleled flexibility by reading high density, PDF and standard range barcodes
- Industrial durability stands up to harsh environments and multiple drops
- Small size is easily articulated in your hand for scanning