The Intermec CN50 is the only 3.75G wireless mobile computer that combines a small and light-weight form factor with a rugged design to deliver the most advanced, high performance voice and data communication solution specifically designed for the highly mobile field worker.
With the class leading capabilities of the CN50 in their mobile workers’ hands, enterprises can improve their business processes, expand their service offerings and reduce the cost and complexity of a field mobility solution.
- The industry’s most advanced rugged mobile computer
- High performance communication and computing in a small and lightweight ruggedised design that is optimised for highly mobile field workers
- 3.75G wireless WAN technology supports both voice and high-speed uplink and downlink data exchange to help improve worker productivity
- Integrated digital compass and GPS radio provides instantaneous and real-time directional information to improve navigation for both pedestrian and vehicle-based applications
- Built-in accelerometer senses position of the device to trigger display rotation
- Standard features include both a high performance 3 MP colour camera and an area imager for responsive 1D and 2D barcode reading
- Bluetooth® v2.1 EDR radio provides secure wireless connectivity to headsets, mobile printers and other Bluetooth compatible devices for simple and convenient connectivity
- Wi-Fi certified 802.11 radio enables fast and secure communications or end-of-day synchronisation with your enterprise network
- Windows Mobile 6.1 and Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems promote ease of integration and intuitive use by developers and users
- Standard 256MB RAM and 512MB Flash Memory allows you to run multiple simultanous applications – fast
- Available in QWERTY or numeric keyboards
- Medallion® Complete service provides protection against unbudgeted and rising repair costs