The larger fully rugged and feature-rich Intermec CN4e mobile computer with integrated 3.5G wireless technology, enable enterprises operating in the most demanding environments to leverage the benefits of high bandwidth data collection and communication to achieve gains in worker productivity, improvements and expansion in their service offering and reductions in overheads.
The CN4e is not only the most rugged device in its class with IP64 sealing and a 1.8m (6ft) drop spec, but also has field-proven, built-in software support for a broad range of compatible peripherals designed to serve a broad range of applications in the transportation, field service and direct-store-delivery environments.
- 3.5G wireless technology supports simultaneous voice and data tasks improving worker productivity
- Fully rugged device and accessories perform despite bumps, knocks, dust and dirt (IP64 seal rating and 1.8m drop spec)
- An extension to the successful CN3 Series
- Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging captures full-page documents in the field without the use of extra devices or services
- On-board GPS enables unprecedented visibility into workers’ routes
- Industry standard platform ensures devices will integrate quickly and easily
- Full suite of Intermec Development Tools reduces development costs and timelines
- Medallion Complete service provides insurance against unbudgeted and rising repair costs