The Intermec CK71 is the no-compromise, next-generation ultra-rugged mobile computer that achieves true functional agility with the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle, and ergonomics for the most demanding warehouse-distribution and manufacturing environments.
Balancing cost control with customer satisfaction requires true supply chain agility. Delivering on that vision requires your staff to be equally agile, with the ability to react to every situation quickly, confidently and accurately.
However, finding the optimal rugged mobile business solution to achieve supply chain agility can often present another balancing act: satisfying the needs and preferences of operations management, users and IT, without trade-offs and sacrifices.
- 31% smaller and lighter than leading devices in the ultra rugged class
- Superior computing performance and application response time
- Industry’s fastest and farthest imaging engines delivering superior motion tolerance and barcode read range
- Exceptional peripheral support and quick change snap-on accessories provide versatility for every distribution environment
- On-board diagnostics and INcontrol Managed Services provide device health visibility
- Dual-band 802.11n radio for pervasive wireless coverage
- Non-Incendive option for hazardous locations CK71