The Model D4000 SP provide a Point-and-Shoot Traditional Method that also includes the ISO 15416 and ANSI X3.182 Decodability parameter grade while offering single handed operation. This unique portable bar code verifier can interface with either the patented RJS Auto-Optic scan head or a laser scanner (either in a single piece or connected with a cable). Store and print capability, multiple scan averaging and subsymbology choices are easily accessed through a simple four-button user interface. The scanners are easily installed by the user, which makes the unit quickly adaptable to practically any verification requirement.
- Point-and-Shoot traditional verification method (Requires CR2 or SP1 scanner)
- Meets ISO 15416 and ANSI X3.182 verification method (Requires Auto Optic scanner)
- Auto-Optic scan head that allows menu selections for four aperture sizes and two light wavelengths
- Scan Reflectance Profile Available via Printer or Comm Port (Requires Auto Optic scanner)
- Auto-discriminates between all popular symbologies
- Bidirectional scanning
- Traditional analysis provided