The Inspector GS D4000 is the industry’s most flexible and cost-effective ISO/ANSI bar code verifier for UPC/EAN and GS1-128 bar codes. The unit comes with your choice of patented Auto-Optic scan head with four aperture sizes and two light wavelengths (eight different optical configurations). Printed reports can also be generated, using the optional direct thermal printing unit.
The Inspector GS D4000 is a unique verifier and the four button user interface makes it really easy to use.
- Portability: ISO/ANSI mode operation using the auto-optic
- Multiple apertures and light wavelengths for eight different optical configurations
- Traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Follows the ISO15416 and ANSI X3. 182 barcode inspection methods
- Conforms to ISO15426-1 bar code verifier specification
- Auto-discriminates between all popular symbologies
- Bi-directional scanning and multiple scan averaging
- Option for traditional analysis and reporting