Xenon 1902h, designed specifically for healthcare, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area imaging technology features a custom sensor that is optimised for barcode scanning. With industry-leading performance and reliability, the Xenon 1902h is well suited for a wide variety of healthcare applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth & Wireless connectivity.
- Laser-Free Solution: Class I LED illumination mitigates the risk of eye injury and, unlike laser-based devices, does not require training for safe operation
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery with Tool-Free Access: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge ensuring maximum uptime; thumbwheel end-cap provides tool-free access to the battery, enabling employees to quickly and easily swap batteries
- Flexible Radio Power Management: Allows users to limit radio power output of scanner, minimising the likelihood of interference with other devices
- Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
- Remote MasterMind® Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location