Xenon 1900, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimised for barcode scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900 delivers superior barcode scanning and digital image capture.
- Custom sensor optimised for barcode scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality-cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more-to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Optional disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals