Tecton is light enough for scan-intensive picking, yet able to take a beating with a rugged IP-65 rating. And now, turbocharged with a PXA320 806 MHz processor, running available Windows Mobile 6.5 or CE 6.0. The Tecton handheld mobile computer moves your supply chain with the leading edge of warehouse computing technology.
The Tecton’s enhanced performance comes without sacrificing any of the field-proven ruggedness you trust. Keypads protect against airborne and spilled chemical agents and are epoxy-topped to fight wear. Electrical components are soldered and glued to printed circuit boards to better withstand drops and shocks.
- Optimal Combination of Performance and Usability: Fits your needs as a hand-held or vehicle-mount, with 55 or 32 key backlit keypads and ToughTalk, can also be equipped with integrated multi-range scanning technology, providing value based options for the enterprise
- Superior Durability: Incorporates an IP65-rated design that withstands multiple 6’ (1.8m) drops to concrete, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership for enterprises
- Ergonomics: Workers can use with either natural handgrip or field-removable trigger handle for optimized scanning performance
- Adaptus™ Imaging Technology: Reads linear and 2D barcodes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—allowing workers to do more with a single device
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices