Honeywell’s smallest, lightest, most economical handheld computer to date, perfect for use in a broad range of supply chain tasks.
Honeywell’s MX8 is our smallest, lightest, and most economical rugged handheld computer that is perfect for use in a broad range of supply chain tasks. It’s rugged enough for industrial assignments yet cost-effective enough for use on retail store floors.
The MX8 handheld computer has an XScale® processor and a Windows® Mobile 6.1 or Windows® CE 5.0 operating system, offering a platform that can run many popular mobile applications. The 802.11 b/g or a/b/g radio and Bluetooth options allow you to be prepared for the real-time business opportunities of today and tomorrow.
Scanning options include base laser, short-range laser scanner, 1D and 2D imagers. Its backlit keys and bright display deliver strong visibility in all lighting conditions. ToughTalk technology comes standard to support multiple voice logistics applications.
- Windows Mobile 6.1 or CE 5.0
- Two keyboard options: Alpha-mode numeric or Numeric triple-tap alpha
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomic design means full-shift comfort for your operators.
- Scanning options include standard-range laser scanner, 1D and 2D imagers.
- Backlit keys and bright display deliver strong visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR radio.
- Ruggedised with ToughTalk™ technology to support multiple voice logistics applications.