Honeywell’s flagship rugged handheld computer, is the ultimate productivity tool for the warehouse
LXE’s MX7 is a rugged, versatile handheld computer that is at home anywhere in your warehouse or manufacturing environment. The MX7 includes a host of features which include a bright display, multiple scanning and imaging options, back-lit keypads, along with 802.11 b/g or a/b/g radio and Bluetooth communications options.
The MX7 handheld computer has an XScale® processor and industry leading Windows® CE 5.0 operating system, offering an open platform for application development and Honeywell’s ToughTalk technology, supporting voice logistic applications.
The MX7 is ideal for a broad range of applications ranging from picking to receiving to full pallet put-aways.
MX7 base unit includes Windows CE 5.0 Pro, QVGA color indoor display with touch screen, Wavelink Avalanche client, 128MB RAM, 128MB Flash, hand strap, stylus, and Li-ion battery.
- Tough yet light enough for scan intensive picking applications.
- All-range (4/10cm to 40’/12m) bar code scanning capabilities
- Windows® CE 5.0 OS & a speedy Intel® XScale PXA255 processor
- 802.11b/g radio and Bluetooth option.
- Voice enabled with ToughTalk technology