Honeywell’s Dolphin® 99EX mobile computer provides extreme durability, cutting-edge wireless technology, user-friendly ergonomics and multi-functional data capture for front-line workers operating in both indoor and outdoor environments.
Purpose built for transportation and logistics applications, the 99EX was designed to take mobile worker productivity to a new level while helping to reduce operating costs.
- Superior Durability: Incorporates an IP67-rated design that withstands multiple 6ft drops to concrete and 2,000 1m tumbles, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership and decreased downtime for mobile professionals
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0: Enables multi-functional data capture by providing fast scanning of linear and 2D barcodes with excellent motion tolerance, as well as digital image and electronic signature capture
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Features leading wireless technology, including 3.75G voice and data radio, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi, enabling faster and more reliable connections both inside and outside the four walls
- Optimal Combination of Performance and Usability: Improves ease of use and worker efficiency with a large, outdoor-viewable screen, multiple keypad options, a super fast CPU and smart sensors
- Optional Remote MasterMind® Software Package: Extends mobile workforce capabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution