The Dolphin 70e, Honeywell’s latest enterprise digital assistant, successfully marries the size, style and usability of a consumer device with the reliability and longevity of a traditional rugged hand-held. Engineered with premium materials and clean lines, the form factor of the Dolphin 70e elegantly lends itself to personal device usage while also meeting the challenges found in the unpredictable surroundings of the mobile enterprise.
Along with the aesthetic details, the Dolphin 70e was also built to deliver years of reliable operation. Incorporating Corning Gorilla Glass, the device’s touch screen is exceptionally resistant to damage. The IP54*- rated housing protects against dust and water immersion and for added versatility, the Dolphin 70e can be operated in extreme temperatures as low as -20 deg C (-4 degF) minimizing downtime associated with conditions.
- Aesthetically Pleasing and Pocketable: Attractively designed to increase ease of adoption by brand conscious end users
- Beyond Reliable: Integrates Corning® Gorilla Glass® for display damage resistance, and an IP54-rated housing designed to withstand multiple 4´ drops to concrete
- Crystal Clear Touch Screen Display: Capacitive touch technology and readability in various lighting conditions combine to provide an offering that is perfect for inside or outside use cases
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
- Remote MasterMind® Ready: Extends mobile workforcecapabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution
- Service Made Simple™ Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase extending the product life expectancy beyond the norm for consumer grade devices