The Honeywell 3800g PDF has been evolved from the 3800g, with the specific purpose of serving high performance barcode scanning applications. Applications involving infrequent PDF 417 barcode reading prove to be economical with the 3800g PDF in diverse environments ranging from light industrial, retail, manufacturing, health care distribution and government organisations. The Honeywell 3800g PDF has the advantage of a light ergonomic design coupled with inbuilt ruggedness to withstand falls, compact and durable and excellent scanning and reading capability.
- Swipe Action PDF417 Decoding: Fast, accurate, and economical PDF barcode reading.
- Bright, Crisp, and Focused Aiming Line: Easy to aim and scan codes, regardless of lighting conditions or close barcode proximities.
- Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0: Snappy performance, intuitive working range and the ability to read damaged or poorly printed barcodes ensures ease of use
- Reliable: Built-to-last with no moving parts to wear out and backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Future Proof Symbology Support: GTIN compliant, GS1 DataBar capable.