Honeywell’s Voyager 1202g single-line laser scanner incorporates the freedom of Bluetooth wireless technology and offers a field-replaceable battery that can be quickly and easily exchanged. The new 1202g delivers the aggressive linear barcode scanning that users have come to expect from the world-renowned Voyager family of scanners.
- Bluetooth & Wireless Technology: Facilitates scanning of all standard 1D barcodes 10 metres (33 feet) or more away from the base, depending on the user’s environment
- Long Battery Life and Tool-Free Battery Removal: The user-preferred Lithium ion battery provides 12 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume, and the field-replaceable battery can be exchanged quickly and easily, without the use of tools
- Excellent Poor Quality Code Reading: Increases throughput and reduces the potential for hand-keyed errors by quickly scanning a variety of 1D barcodes, including those that are damaged or smudged
- Paging Functionality: Simply press the button on the base to locate your lost scanner; Voyager 1202g responds with a series of beeps and blinking lights on its indicator panel
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices