The Desktop XL Plus 3D printer with an enlarged build envelope for an unbeatable price to performance ratio. The Desktop XL Plus is the perfect choice for the small to medium sized company looking for a flexible 3D printing solution for a wide variety of applications. Changeover between materials is easy and takes only a few minutes. With the ability to run unattended 24-hour production cycle. There are no limits to geometric complexity as long as the item has been designed in a 3D CAD program and may be exported as an STL file. The machines are delivered and installed with all the relevant software to enable automatic support generation and perfect model production. Resolution and surface finish remains constant over the entire build area due to patented technology based on voxelization.
- ABS Flex – Flexible, holding high stress and force;
- ABS-Tuff – Closest to production grade ABS Plastic;
- AB-Flex – Closest to production grade ABS Plastic;
- EC500 – 3D printing for the jewelry manufacturing market;
- E-Tool – For quick 3D print molds for thermoplastic injection molding;
- HTM140 – High temperature molding material for non-metal masters;
- HTM140IV – High temperature molding material for non-metal masters;
- LS600 – Extremely durable for use in high accuracy parts;
- QView – Fast design verification models;
- R5 Gray – For robust and durable parts;
- R11 – Robust, accurate, and functional parts;
- RC31 – Or building tough and stiff parts;
- RC70 – For high resolution tough & stiff parts;
- RC90 – For very high resolution tough & stiff parts;
- WIC100G – For the casting of model made on the Perfactory market.
- Medical devices;
- Consumer goods.