The A-Class Mark II is a superior print engine used in high demand print and apply applications offering the highest level of performance and reliability. Known in the industry for its unique stainless steel cover, the A-Class is ideal for the specialized needs of harsh or corrosive environments. The state of the art modular design offers easy on-demand serviceability that significantly reduces down time of the demanding multi-shift mission critical applications. The industry standard mounting and intuitive menu navigation makes the A-Class the print engine of choice for automated print and apply applications.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- Right hand or left hand models
- 4.094 [104mm] maximum print width
- 8ips [203mm/sec] maximum print speed
- 406dpi [16dpmm] resolution
- Serial RS232, Parallel Bi-Directional, Ethernet-Wired LAN 10/100, USB 2.0 Compatible, GPIO Applicator Card