Reliable, High Performance, Rugged
The A-Class Mark II is a superior print engine used in high demand print and apply applications offering the highest level of performance and reliability. Known in the industry for its unique stainless steel cover, the A-Class is ideal for the specialized needs of harsh or corrosive environments. The state of the art modular design offers easy on-demand serviceability that significantly reduces down time of the demanding multi-shift mission critical applications. The industry standard mounting and intuitive menu navigation makes the A-Class the print engine of choice for automated print and apply applications.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- Right hand or left hand models
- 4.161 [105.7mm] maximum print width
- 10 ips [254 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 300dpi [11.8dpmm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm], 406 dpi [16 dots/mm] or 600 dpi [24 dots/mm] resolution
- Serial RS232, Parallel Bi-Directional, Ethernet-Wired LAN 10/100, USB 2.0 Compatible, GPIO Applicator Card