The Datalogic PowerScan PM9300 series includes three different models of laser barcode scanners. The PM9300 is the basic cordless model, the PM9300-D intermediate model includes display and 4-key keypad, and the ultimate PM9300-DK model significantly increases the sophistication of interaction with the host system and opens up new potential uses of the scanner, making it suitable for applications that would normally require a more expensive portable data terminal.
Narrrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System 2.0 provides the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. It offers scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to networking capabilities combined with seamless roaming for complex installations.
The PM9300 readers feature Datalogic’s exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL) for superior good-read feedback. The patented ‘Green Spot’ directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top and back of the cap add increased visibility at any angle.
- Standard range optics contact up to 1.6m / 5.2 ft
- Auto range optics up to 11.5m / 37.0 ft on reflective codes
- 100% compatible with Datalogic’s STAR cordless system
- Radio frequencies available in 433 or 910 MHz
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Seamless roaming
- Ethernet connectivity (standard and industrial)
- Datalogic 3GL and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Drop resistance to 2.0m / 6.5 ft
- Retail/POS Checkout
- Transportation & Logistics/Warehouse/Sorting