Perfect for both handheld and presentation reading, the Gryphon I GD4400 imager features Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode.
This technology works with or without the use of a stand, offering more operational choices. Both the aimer and sensor can be programmed to the user’s desired preferences.
- Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with centre cross for targeted scanning
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes
- Multi-interface options: RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB or RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback